Friday, December 18, 2015

Just for fun: Interview with P

So, I found this questionnaire online. P's a bit young for it, and in some instances, I had to translate the British, but, here goes:

1 Who's your best friend? 
"Hmmm....Huntson" (editor's note: He means Hudson. In two years of knowing said Hudson, he hasn't learned how to say his name.)
2 What do you want to be when you grow up? 
"A fire truck first, and then a police, and then a construction worker, and then a ambliance." (We'll assume he meant "fighter" instead of "truck.")
3 What football team do you support? 
"Um...I'm not a good very football player, but when I'm a grownup, I suppose I will. Ask me what I support of a soccer ball game."
4 If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? 
"Strong enough to hold up a whole one of those black boxes because they're very heavy."
5 What are the five best things about being you?
"That I'm a helper, and I love breaking boxes down, and I love breaking everything, but I don't break things that are special to me or to the whole family, and I love cars, and I love you." 
6 What’s the funniest thing you've ever seen? 
"The owl video on your phone."
7 If you had three wishes, what would they be? 
"Going with Mommy and our whole family to Cold Stone, going with Papa and our whole family on a fishing vacation when Sylvia's as big as me to Alaska, going on a fishing vacation with only me and Sylvia when we're big."
8 What are the best and worst things about mum and dad? 
"The best thing is that you love me and the worst thing about you is that we sometimes lose you and my dad."
9 Can you name one thing that scares you? 
"Bad guy movies." (Editor's note: Word. He's right. Kid won't watch anything with a villain.)
10 What do you do when you’re scared to make it less scary? 
"When I have a scary dream, I turn my alligator on and sing another dream to me."
11 What’s the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you? 
"Play with me. It was Toby." 
12 Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends? 
"Friends." 
Me: "Really? Never have friends again?" (Seriously? My extrovert?)
P, horrified: "No!!!"
P, thinking again: "Not any."
13 Who are your three best role models? 
"Papa, Lita, and Toby and Talya."
14 Who’s the worst person in the world? 
"Bad guys."
15 What does heaven look like? 
"Um, really good."
16 How do you describe me to your friends? 
"Good. She's really good."
17 What is the most disgusting thing you can think of? 
"Falling in the water. Cold water."
18 What is the first thing you can remember? 
"Uh, loving you."
19 If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why? 
"I don't really want to be someone else."
20 If you could change one law, what would it be? 
"Everyone has to tell the police about how good or bad they've been." (Editor's note: Of course. Instead of changing a law for more freedom, he wants more accountability. Voluntary accountability.)
21 What’s the hardest thing about being a child? 
"Trying to cook, because you burn yourself."
22 If you could time-travel, where and when would you go? 
"I would go all the way to New York on a airplane because I'm a good walker and New York is a big city." (Editor's note: So, I'm guessing he wouldn't go to a time without air travel. Or New York.)
23 Which five words describe you best – and which five words describe me best? 
P: "Loving, angelus, strong, fast, and I even can be slow." (Editor's note: Angelus? Whether he meant the vampire or angelic, I'm disturbed.)
Me: "You love me, and we all have a family that's good." 
24 What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever heard? 
"That you love me, and God is great."
25 What are three things you've learnt today?
"That there's not always one teacher, like in my class." (Editor's note: If he just learned this one, it took him a darn long time. He's had multiple teachers in his class since he started school 2 1/2 years ago.)
"The less love you have, the smaller your heart gets."

No comments:

Post a Comment